1.1 To lay down a procedure for Preventive Maintenance of Auto Coater.
- All Tec. Assistants – To perform the preventive maintenance activities as per the respective SOP.
- All Executives (Eng.Dept.) – To prepare and comply the preventive maintenance SOP.
- All Department Heads – To implement and compliance of this SOP.
3.1 Weekly Maintenance
- Check all contactors and tighten the line connections.
- Check all solenoid valves and coils for proper working.
- Check the working of all PLC interlocks.
- Check the tightness of all fasteners, if required tighten all fasteners.
- Check for air leakages from PU tube and connectors, if found arrest the same.
- Check the working of steam trap, inlet air handling unit and dehumidifier.
- Check the working of steam control valve by changing the inlet set temperature values, if required repair / replace the control valve.
3.2 Monthly Maintenance
- Check the oil level in the gear box, if required refill with fresh oil up to the mark.
- Check the pan supporting wheel bearings, if required lubricate the bearings.
- Check the v-belt/chain tension, if required replace or adjust the v-belt/chain tension. (Wherever applicable)
- Clean the AHU pre filters and scrubber unit filters (wherever applicable) and scrubber unit chamber.
- Check the working of inlet and exhaust dampers and its solenoid valves, if required repair or replace it.
- Check the pneumatic actuators working condition and leakages, if required replace the gasket of the actuators.
- Check the gun bar pneumatic cylinder alignment, if required re-align the alignments and check the movement of the cylinder shaft.
- Check the working of steam control solenoid valves.
- Check the functioning of all inter locks.
- Check the working of compressor and its interlocks.(Wherever applicable)
- Clean the condenser coil, chilled water/evaporator coil and wet scrubber unit with water. (Wherever applicable)
- Check the working of condenser fan and its inter connections. (wherever applicable)
- Check the working of dehumidifier bed drive, if required clean the bed by passing the compressed air at 1kg/cm² from the reverse direction of air flow.
- Check the working of dehumidifier heaters, if required replace with new heater.
3.3 Yearly Maintenance
- Check the motor bearings condition, if required replace with new bearings.
- Drain the gear box oil and top up with fresh oil up to the mark.
- Check the condition of steam coil, if any leakages observed arrest them.
- Check the inlet and exhaust blowers working and clean, if required.
- Check the scrubber unit filters condition, if required replace with new filters.(Wherever applicable)
- Check the condition of HEPA filter for physical damage and integrity, if required replace the filter with new one.
- Check the steam control valves for proper functioning, if required replace the valves with new one.
- Check the condition of all gaskets and replace all gaskets once in year.
- Check the condition of dehumidifier bed, if required replace with new bed.
- 4. ABBREVIATIONS
- SOP :- Standard Operating Procedure
- AHU :- Air Handling Unit
- PU :- Poly Urethane
- PLC :- Programmable Logic Control
- HEPA:- High Efficiency Particulate Air
- 5. REFERENCES
5.1 SOP: Procedure for preventive maintenance
- 6. ANNEXURES