- To describe the procedure for preventive maintenance of MILLI -Q.
- Executive – Instrumentation – To perform the preventive maintenance.
- Head – Quality Control – To ensure compliance against established schedule.
3.1 FOR GENERAL CLEANING:
- Ensure that the power supply to the instrument is switched ‘ OFF’ before cleaning.
- Clean the external body with a clean dry cloth .
- 3.2 OPERATING PROCEDURE:
- Check the Q- Guard.
- Check the Quantum Catridge.
- Check the Millipak.
- Check the pyrogard D.
- Flow Calibration has to do if necessary.
- Check the POU dispenser.
- A10 UV lamp has to check.
- Clean the UV lamp.
- A10 UV lamp has to calibrate if necessary.
- 4.0 ABBREVATIONS
- SOP – Standard Operating Procedure
- QC – Quality Control
5. 0 REFERENCES
- Preventive Maintenance Procedure for Laboratory.